Sunday, October 9

finished~four




i mainly finished products to help soothe my body that is so busy growing a little baby. while he is kicking away inside (which is the most amazing feeling), I try to minimalise any damage on the outside…
~ zwitsal mama firming body gel-cream ~ while I usually love the scent of all the products from this brand, I really did not like the smell of this one. somehow it reminded me of the way products start to smell when they are getting past their sell-by date.
~ palmer’s body lotion anti-stretch marks ~ i liked this one a lot better, a pity it did not last very long.
~ lush buffy body butter ~ finished two of them this time… they really work wonders on legs and bums. the only thing holding me back from going on using them at this pace is the price tag.
~ montagne jeunesse white chocolate face mask ~ i had high hopes for this one, but it was just ok.
~ biotherm aquasource moisturiser ~ i have been using this moisturiser on and off for years, and i always love the luxurious texture and scent of it.
~ lush honey trap lip balm ~ you can’t go wrong with a lush lip balm. lasts for ages, works well and smells heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment