Saturday, December 7

small empties~5



i am going through my samples fast now. and since i'm hardly buying anything new, space is opening up in the little cabinet in which i store my new products. this time's favourites were:

~ rituals sakura scrub organic rice & cherry blossom ~ i make my own scrub these days, but this was just a little more luxurious. a heavenly scent and cute packaging.
~ clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel ~ i always thought that the products in clinique's three step-cleansing line were very aggressive, but i actually liked this one.
~ kérastase elixir ultime ~ i'm not used to using special hair products: it's basically just shampoo and the odd conditioner for me most of the time. but this oil was nice. seemed nourishing without making my hair greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment